Using embedded event store in integration tests being run with NCrunch

Hi,

I have had an issue when trying to run tests which create an embedded event store with NCrunch. When I query the status of a projection I have created then I get a response which contains this error:

“status”: “Faulted”,

“stateReason”: “The projection subsystem failed to load a libjs1.so/js1.dll/… or one of its dependencies. The original error message is: Unable to load DLL ‘js1’: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)”

And I’m wondering if there is anything special I need to do to get this file to be copied to the right place for the tests to be able to find it?

I created an issue in the NCrunch forum and you can find that here: http://forum.ncrunch.net/yaf_postsm10588_Issue-running-tests-which-use-embedded-event-store.aspx#post10588

Hopefully between here and there we can get a solution to this issue, but any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sam

I do recall that with NCrunch there is the ability to copy files to the destination where it will run the tests from… you essentially want to make sure the js1 lib is copied there. I cannot remember exactly where or what that option is called.

Thanks, I’ll see what I can do with that