Persistent subscription client issue

Hi there,

I am using the .NET GRPC client, version 21.2.0.
Everything works fine when we talk about local env, or none-cluster Eventsore server. When we went live and configured the Eventstore cluster(k8s), issues happened with the subscribing to stream. The details below:
Fail subscribe to $ce-MyGroup
Grpc.Core.RpcException: Status(StatusCode=“Unknown”, Detail=“Envelope callback expected either PersistentSubscriptionConfirmation or NotHandled, received NotHandled instead”)
at EventStore.Client.Interceptors.TypedExceptionInterceptor.AsyncStreamReader1.MoveNext(CancellationToken cancellationToken) at EventStore.Client.PersistentSubscription.Confirm(ChannelBase channel, CallInvoker callInvoker, EventStoreClientSettings settings, UserCredentials userCredentials, Options options, ILogger log, Func5 eventAppeared, Action3 subscriptionDropped, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at EventStore.Client.EventStorePersistentSubscriptionsClient.SubscribeToStreamAsync(String streamName, String groupName, Func5 eventAppeared, Action`3 subscriptionDropped, UserCredentials userCredentials, Int32 bufferSize, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

The main issue here is that issue happens from time to time and is impossible to catch locally. Thoughts?

Connection string that we use:
esdb://my-event-store:2113?tls=false&NodePreference=leader&GossipTimeout=10000&DefaultDeadline=60000

Best

Indeed, very strange. I will check internally.

Ok, the feedback from engineering is that with the currently available client and server codebase this issue doesn’t happen. Please check what server version you are running, maybe drop a note here.