Ouro's Birthday Party!

Hi All,

No doubt that many of you have already heard, we’re having a party in London on
the 17th of September
- the second anniversary of our launch.

At the event we’ll be releasing the long-awaited version 3.0.0 of Event Store, as well as going through some of the upcoming features in the next versions. There’ll also be talks from several
of our open source contributors - João Bragança, Jérémie Chassaing, Stanislavas Didenko and Szymon Pobiega. Most of our team will be there and can answer any questions you may have about this and future versions of Event Store.

If you’re local to London (or if you want an excuse to visit London!) and fancy coming along, more information is available at http://geteventstore.com/two-years-on/ -
if you’re planning on coming please RSVP on that site so we know how much food and beer to buy! :slight_smile:

Cheers and hope to see some of you there!

James

I will also be doing a talk on our road map over the next year or so as well as showing some cool new functionality (and finally a new ui!)

please tell us this will be recorded, and made available to watch around the globe.

I would guess yes maybe even live broadcast

Hi Scott,

We’ll definitely be recording the event - if we can arrange to have a live streaming setup in time we will aim to do that!

Cheers,

James

Hope the party was a success! Congratulations!! I’m looking forward to the recording.

Lars