Hello all, I debated making separate topics for these but my list kept growing. Thanks for any time/info you can spare!
- How do you delete entries? I see in the .NET API functions for deleting streams…
- I think I saw somewhere that events have their own internal timestamp (or maybe it was sequence?) So it it possible to archive events and maintaining their data exactly, or would I need to add some kind of metadata timestamp?
- I saw in an older talk by Greg Young where he mentions something about result sets having a limited lifetime. In what scenarios are result sets not permanent?
- What is the EventStore.Rags assembly?
- How would I go about projecting events elsewhere - say, to a message queue or database?
- Is the namespace for streams flat? What about for projections?
Again, I appreciate any and all input.