Eventstore Cloud advanced instance configuration

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to change more advanced configuration of eventstore DB when running it on the cloud. Usually when starting eventstoreDB there is either command line arguments or ENV variables. It seems like currently, on eventstore cloud, the only configuratble one is about the “System/User projections”.

I am not in “need” of it immediately, but i might need to change the “append max size” eventually, so I was wondering if it is possible to do, or if it is planned for the future (I couldn’t find it on the roadmap).

Thank you!

No, at the moment it is not possible .
What’s the append size you use now ?

Hi, thank you for the reply.

Currently I am using the default one, I have not yet changed that. But i was implementing a snapshot strategy, to store a whole aggregate in a separate snapshot stream. But, my aggregate is too big for that.

So I reverted to using a separate database for snapshotting.

I was more wondering about if it is planned to add this, and if not, how would I go about having such value,or any other, modified?

Thank you!

I don’t have any ETA for this

So, to be clear, if I need to configure anything more that what is provided via the Eventstore Cloud UI (like anything returned from: eventstored --what-if), I can not. Not even with a support ticket?

No , not at the moment