To correct the issues with Windows builds of v3.0.4, v3.0.5 has been released for all platforms, and for both the Open Source and Commercial distributions to keep the version numbering consistent. v3.0.4 has been withdrawn from distribution.
As mentioned previously, please get in touch if the bad version of v3.0.4 has affected a production database for which you have no backups - we will realign it for you to work with the current supported version without the need for a support contract. Note that this was only an issue for Windows builds.
The release notes for v3.0.5 coming from v3.0.3 are as follows:
Event Store Server
- Fixed a bug which could cause a replica to enter an infinite loop during initial replication of merged chunks.
Event Store UI
- Fixed an issue that was preventing copying event data from the head of a stream. EventStore/EventStore.UI#60
- The UI will now redirect to desired page after authentication. EventStore/EventStore.UI#59
- Fixed a series of memory/performance issues plaguing the UI. EventStore/EventStore.UI#58
- The poller now behaves correctly and on the head of a stream, the user will now see events as they appear in the stream. The user also has the ability to pause the poller such that event data can be copied or inspective. EventStore/EventStore.UI@