Deleting a projection doesn't seem to delete emitted streams as implied by the selected options.

From what I can tell, deleting a projection isn’t cleaning up the streams that it emits. When I go to delete the projection, I select all 3 checkboxes to delete the checkpoint, emitted, and state streams.

If I then create a new projection with the same name, it immediately faults stating that there are multiple projection emitting to the same stream $projections-MyProjection-partitions.

If I delete $projection-MyProjection-partitions and reset the projection, I then get a fault stating the same but against $projection-MyProjection--

If I delete $projection-MyProjection-- and reset the projection, I then get a fault stating the same but agaisnt $projection-MyProjection-result

If I delete $projection-MyProjection-result and reset the projection then everything goes back to normal.

Shouldn’t these streams be deleted given the select options when deleting the projection? We’re in the middle of developing something right now and have a several thousand partitions as a result of this particular projection so hunting them down and deleting them to correct a mistake is a bit impractical.

I saw this was a bug corrected in 4.0.3 (https://github.com/EventStore/EventStore/pull/1418) but I’m still seeing it in 4.1.1.0 and 5.0-rc. So not sure if that was a different case or if this is a regression.

Thanks!