Connecting to Persistent Subscription

Hi,

I’ve set up a 3 node EventStoreDB cluster, but I’m unable to connect to the persistent subscription using the EventStoreDB-Client-Go. The client is able to make a connection with the database successfully, through gossip, but not to the persistent subscription.

Error:
Error code: SubscribeToStreamSync_FailedToReceiveStreamInitializationErr. Reason rpc error: code = Unknown desc = Envelope callback expected either PersistentSubscriptionConfirmation or NotHandled, received NotHandled instead
exit status 1

The connection to the persistent subscription was successful after 300 pod restarts. How do I resolve this so that it connects?

Hi there.

We’ve got tests for persistent subscriptions so what version of the server you are using?

Hi,
I’m using v21.6.0

Hi @yorick.laupa , this has been resolved, it was a cluster config error from our end

1 Like

I am using catch-up subscription (SubscribeToAllFrom), which sends events of all streams to my subcriber function. I wonder if persistent subscription has any funciton like SubscribeToAllFrom to feed events from all stream? I am still trying to figure out how to get all stream under persistent subscription. Was doing some search and some one mentioned of projection, but don’t privide any detail. Any suggestion ?

Now that 21.10 is out, persistent subscriptions can!