I’m happy to announce a new release of the Haskell client, bringing Cluster connection (DNS or fixed set of Gossip seeds).
The client is pretty complete and used in production by many people. Here what it does right now:
- Read event(s) from regular or $all stream (forward or backward).
- Write event(s) to regular stream.
- Delete regular stream.
- Transactional writes to regular stream.
- Volatile subscriptions to regular or $all stream.
- Catch-up subscriptions to regular or $all stream.
- Competing consumers (a.k.a Persistent subscriptions) to regular stream.
- Authenticated communication with EventStore server.
- Read stream metadata (ACL and custom properties).
- Write stream metadata (ACL and custom properties).
- Cluster Connection.
I still have to implement SSL connection but can’t figure out a proper configuration of the server (in Linux at least).